Liquor Licensing & Club Law
Atkinson Vinden provides a wide range of services to the hospitality and club industries in New South Wales.
The hospitality and clubs industries are heavily regulated in New South Wales, particularly given the association regularly made between antisocial behaviour and liquor sales and gambling. Legislation in this area strictly controls all aspects of an outlet's operation, so as to ensure the responsible service of alcohol and use of poker machines.
We currently advise several registered clubs and represent many wineries and restaurants in relation to licensing issues. One of our directors, Guy Vinden, owns Vinden Estate, a winery at Pokolbin in the NSW Hunter Valley.
Our firm is well placed in this area to provide all services that any Club or liquor outlet may require, including:
- Compliance with the applicable licensing laws.
- Liquor and poker machine licences
- Commercial leasing and property acquisition
- Commercial contracts advice, representation and negotiations
- Employment law, including compliance with the Fair Work Act
- Debt recovery services
- Litigation services
Meet The Team: