"After many years working as a solicitor, I still enjoy assisting clients to reach effective legal and business outcomes."
Chris McClure Consultant Solicitor
- Areas of Expertise:
- Property Law & Conveyancing, Estate Planning, Commercial & Business, Real Estate Agency Law
- Current Practice:
Since graduating with degrees in Law and Commerce in 1975, Chris has been working as a solicitor in Chatswood. For over 20 years he was the Managing Partner of the long-established legal practice, Billington McClure Lee. In September 2007, that practice merged with Atkinson Vinden, enabling Chris to concentrate exclusively on the needs of his many and varied clients as a full-time consultant solicitor.
Chris's wide-ranging areas of legal experience include:
- All property and business transactions, including property development;
- Advisory commercial work and drafting deeds and agreements for private and public corporations and government entities;
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing for both landlords and tenants;
- Superannuation, Wills and trusts, estates and estate planning;
- Small business and commercial law.
- Client Focus :
Chris has particular commercial interest, expertise and contacts in the real estate, ICT, professional services (medical, dental) and hospitality industries.
Chris's interests include bushwalking, native plants and gardening, enjoying good wine, jazz, his church in Lane Cove, swimming/keeping fit and enjoying his children as they grow up.
- + 61 2 9411 4466
- + 61 2 9412 3657